About Impact Labs: FIS's in-house venture builder
Our team's vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. To help realize this vision, FIS has created a centralized innovation & incubation team called FIS Impact Labs.
The Impact Labs team will transform new product and business concepts into sustainable, organic growth opportunities while building a strong culture of intrapreneurship across FIS. Operating within a product innovation framework, the team vets, tests, and incubates new ventures for successful commercial integration.
This team is where ideas are hatched and next-generation fintech becomes reality. The products delivered by the Impact Labs team will impact the FIS product suite and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
The Impact Labs Ops team is responsible for enabling the broader Impact Labs team to better execute on its mission.
This role is equal parts strategy and operations. Working hand by hand and reporting directly to the Head of Operations for Impact Labs, this position is focused on owning and supporting ad-hoc strategic initiatives, building new business strategies for the team and implementing them, thought partnering with leaders of our teams to improve their impact, managing day-to-day operational needs, and designing and managing team KPIs. You will design strategic projects and programs to continuously expand the impact of the ops, product, marketing, strategy & research, design, and engineering teams.
We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is interested in building and scaling with a new team. You excel at building cross-functional relationships to achieve desired outcomes. You enjoy the balance between developing a strategy and operationalizing it. You are a self-starter that enjoys the autonomy to act on opportunities when you see them. You have a passion for innovation and disruption. You are serially curious and obsessed with continuous learning.
- Own and support ad-hoc strategic projects as needed, e.g., researching best in class incubation strategy and developing a playbook for our team to follow, analyzing our existing venture building process and creating strategies to further expand its impact, developing Go-to-market playbooks
- Lead retrospective workshops with teams to understand areas for improvement in the next evolution of our programs, document those learnings, and operationalize them for ongoing use
- Design and manage team KPIs for reporting to executive stakeholders
- Engage with leadership team to understand gaps in current strategy and develop plans and implement
- Travel up to 10% of the time (when deemed appropriate and safe to do so)
- A driven, creative, and multitalented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect