About Impact Labs: FIS's in-house venture builder
Our team's vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. To help realize this vision, FIS has created a centralized innovation & incubation team called FIS Impact Labs.
The Impact Labs team will transform new product and business concepts into sustainable, organic growth opportunities while building a strong culture of intrapreneurship across FIS. Operating within a product innovation framework, the team vets, tests, and incubates new ventures for successful commercial integration.
This team is where ideas are hatched and next-generation fintech becomes reality. The products delivered by the Impact Labs team will impact the FIS product suite and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
The Senior Product Manager on the innovation team oversees design, iterative prototyping, and validation of a new concept. You will manage a team of shared resources that are aligned to a product concept as it moves through our product innovation lifecycle including UX/UI, market research, user research, and engineering. You will be responsible for crafting and shaping the business/product strategy, functional product requirements, commercialization recommendation, and ultimately, own the transformation of a validated concept into a fully funded venture, where it will be grown under the incubation team.
- Design, develop and manage discreet product concepts as they move through our product innovation lifecycle
- Lead design, process, engineering, research, and marketing resources as concepts move from ideation through prototyping and validation
- Represent the voice of the end user
- Identify and clearly articulate the market opportunity
- Define and maintain a product roadmap prior to a concept becoming a funded venture
- Document and maintain data driven prototype requirements
- Work with cross functional teams as necessary including finance, legal, security
- Determine feasibility and viability of a concept using customer feedback and market data
- Be decisive on whether a concept continues to the next phase of the product innovation lifecycle
- Own the product vision and communicate value to FIS leadership for funding approval
- Design and recommend a commercialization strategy for a product concept
- Create and maintain accountability for KPIs and metrics throughout innovation lifecycle and recommend KPIs for a new venture prior to launch
- Ownership of the innovation concepts you design and build into products
- An optional rotational program to continue ownership of your product under a newly funded venture
- Impact on delivering new product innovation and the opportunity to shape the future of fintech
- Training on innovation best practices
- Opportunity to shape and influence an innovative culture
- To be a critical member of a team creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect